HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ME IN 2019


Do you remember back in the day when I just used to sit down and write and not even think about what I was typing and it would feel like we were all just having a bit of a chat?

No? Me neither. Well, I do but they were so long ago now that it feels like a different lifetime. But f**k me I miss those days.

I miss the days where I'd buy a new jumper and suddenly a whole blog would appear purely about this jumper. Or nail varnish. Or nail varnish remover (... yes I did a whole post about the bourjois pot that you dunk your fingers into and LOL it was shockingly shit). But the thing is, times change, trends change and standards change.

2017 was the year that blogs turned glossy and editorial and basically like an online vogue.

2018 was a bit like the year that blogs died were abandoned, but for me, 2019 is the year I get right back into it. (I know I've said this before but this time I wholeheartedly believe it and I think that sort've means I'm halfway there?). But yeah, this is the year that I take my camera everywhere and snap a extra few pics that I can turn into a blog post and then just ramble for half an hour about my week/day/life/shiny new jumper and we can all have a chat like the old days. That sound fun?

*silence*

Well I think it does anyway. So yeah, I went to Disney and jesus christ is there a better place to start off your year, no Susan, I don't think there is either.

So here's some snaps from Disney.

So yeah, Disney was great. It was also incredibly busy and incredibly cold and in two days we had 45mins free time and went on 2 rides. I'm absolutely not complaining, I feel so grateful to go on these amazing trips, but I do think it's important to show that life really isn't perfect skies and milkshakes yano?

Disney, overall, was wonderful and a bloody magical start to what is shaping up to be what is looking like a really exciting year *insert anxious emoji here because we all know life has a way of being like LOL no, things have been going too well, here's some shit to deal with*.

So apart from things which I can't really mention yet, here's some things that you can expect from me this year.

(and if you don't, my Mum will watch on repeat #That'sAtLeast10ViewsThere)
I realise that what was meant to be a tiny list of things to expect in case I go awol again and don't post for 3422974247 months again has actually turned into a full on resolutions post but, you know, I guess this is all part of sitting and typing and enjoying the process and not getting wrapped up in this social media world.

From now, I've decided to make content for me. Not for certain brands and not for what is considered popular and most definitely not for likes. 2019 is the year of not giving a flying f**k.

It's also the year of working incredibly hard and making a lot of big dreams come true. And it's also a year of having the most fun.

Wow, you got a lot to live up to 2019!

xx


Labels: ,