THE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE: JEWELLERY FOR HER

IT'S CHRRIIIIIIIIISSSSTTTTTMAAAASSSS!

Please read that in the Noddy holder voice and sing it out loud with me.

Thank you.

It's christmas so so soon and whilst I never managed to put together 5 gift guides for Mum's/Dad's/dogs this year - I'm blaming 3 weeks in India in 33 degree heat for ruining my christmas vibes and productivity - I have however got you a little last minute gift guide for girls and I'm really blimmin excited about it.

Jewellery can be such a difficult thing to buy ladies - I know at least 4 guy friends that have got it awfully wrong (sorry lads, savage but true) - so today I've got you the most beautiful earrings, a bangle that I haven't taken off since getting it myself, and a couple of classic but stunning watches that will suit every sassy independent lady in your life.

Don't say I don't treat you to anything ;)
Let's just take a moment for these earrings... have you taken it... revelled in the beauty?... OK so now I'll start. These little huggie bee earrings are just the perfect mixture of stylish but ridiculously cute too. They are super dainty but are pretty enough to be worn as a statement (they look particularly good with an updo fyi) and they're basically just the perfect piece that are gorgeous, unique but at £45 are also incredibly affordable too.

Olivia Burton 3D Bee huggie hoop earrings

Ok, officially my favourite piece of the guide *insert all of the cry with happiness/"if it's wrong to be in love with a bangle I don't wanna be right" emoji's here*

I am a sucker for anything two toned so the silver bangle with gorgeous rose gold details is immediately a winner for me. The rose gold bees are stunning and beautiful and just delicious, and the bangle itself is extremely classic. 

I feel like it's a repetitive theme for me to keep saying that the products are classic but unique but I think that that's what Olivia Burton does beautifully... they take classic styles and make them totally original. So yeah, the bangle is an absolute dream and it's actually replaced a bracelet I've worn for years... so there's that for you.

Olivia Burton 3D Bee bangle Silver and Rose Gold


Now, the jewellery is special, but watches are really where Olivia Burton come into their own because they have an amazing way of making them young and youthful but whilst also being able to appeal to all ages. From leather straps in all different colours, to beautiful floral/butterfly faces to a simple, more subtle style, there really is something for everyone. I've always been a massive fan of mesh watches and OB - yeah, my and Liv are friends now so we'll call her OB - really do do them the best. I have two gorgeous ones above in gold (with an amazing foiled gold speckle effect) and rose gold (with a super elegant nude blush marble face) and both are the perfect watch to go with every single goddamn outfit you own. They look classy, they look classic but mostly, they look super cool and stylish.

#sleighslay


Shop all of the Olivia Burton watches here

And that brings my little last minute jewellery guide to an end. I really hope you found it helpful and got some inspo for some lovely little gifts (they also have a whole gift section on the site too which is super handy).

If I don't speak to you before Christmas, have the BEST festive period with all of your loved ones. Take some time off, relax, chill, laugh until you cry and get yourself refreshed for a new year. I've got a feeling 2019 is going to be a good one!

xx

This is a paid partnership with Olivia Burton