15 SASSY AF WINTER ACCESSORIES UNDER £20

Generally, I travel so much that I never really have to cope with one climate for too long - BRB while I shoot myself in the face for saying what might be the most twatty comment I've made - but you know what I mean. I could be freezing my non-existent balls off in NYC one week, back in London just a little bit cold but fighting - and losing - to the wind, or I could be in Spain/Italy/a warmer climate that usually makes me all YASSSSSSSSSS QUEEN GIMME ALL THE SUN!!!

.... before turning into a lobster a few hours later and outdoing myself in the "typical brit tourist getting over-excited about the sun stakes".

But this month I spent my time in New York, Paris and London. All incredible. All completely freezing AF. So one consistent wardrobe staple of mine has been some kinda winter warmer - gloves/hat/scarf/[insert your own choice of basic cosy af item here] - mostly identical in style, mostly the exact same thing in 203949843 colours.

So I thought I'd let you in on a few, well 15 actually, of my current favorites. All under 20 quid because you know, still a bargain babe* at heart.

*Bargain babe. Lol. Nope. No. Definitely didn't just write that.
Hat / Scarf / Gloves / Bag 


1. Classic black beret - £12
2. Black Faux leather Gloves - £16
3. Circle trilby hat - £14.99
4. Square Rayban inspired glasses - £20
5. Two tone stone scarf - £8
6. Pink lens aviators - £15.50
7. Shearling gloves - £6.29
8. Lace up Beret - £16
9. Twin Bobble hat - £10
10. Mohair block hairband - £10
11. Western tip Black belt - £16
12. Two Tone faux fur stole - £15
13. Brown suede studded gloves - £15.99
14. Green Croc ring belt - £14
15. Two Tone cable knit hat - £8

So yeah, there's a few scarves and gloves and hats and basically just random things that I occasionally want to marry for keeping me warm when the weather is like "lol, enjoy feeling your face freeze off hun". 

Personally, I am just so blimmin ready for spring and wrap dresses and leather jackets and Ice cream (I mean, always ice cream anyway)... and generally just to feel warm.

But until then, I hope this gives you a little bit of inspo in case you're bored of your current winter accessories.

I hope you're all having an amazing weekend full of carbs and naps and netflix, see you on the flip side.

Standard "I've heard someone say that and it sounded cool so I'm trying it" Elle comment. *Insert eye roll/you are forever uncool emojis here*.

xx

Labels: